Saturday, 1 December 2012

Rejected Images for Front Cover


I rejected this image because the positionaing between the characters wasnt right as there was too much head space between me and laurence. Also, laurences facial expression doesn't portray the right emotions of seriousness and jealousy. There isn't enough space at the top of the image to fit a masthead in but the light of the greenscreen is visable in the image.


I decided to reject this image for my front cover as the audience cannot see clearly what emotions are meant to be put across and also doesn't give any insight into the storyline. The lack of space at the top would have made it more difficult to put a masthead on it clearly and it is conventional of soap magazines to have the 2 main characters as the dominant image and Amy wasn't a main character.


I chose to reject this image because although the body language, facial expressions and positioning works, there isnt enough room around the image for my to place features and other images.


I rejected this image because there is too many people in the image for it to suit a conventional soap magazine. Also, it would be difficult to place numerous features and images around it as it would appear to busy and not look professional enough. Moreover, the lights in the background are present and the positioning is not right.


The positionaing is nor right in this photo as Alex appears too small in the background. The lights are also present in the image and the body language is not fierce enough so it doesnt accurately present the emotions I wanted to put across to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment